When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much would you pay for this ladies 1950 New World

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have my new 1950 Traveler, a 1960 Racer with middleweight wheels, and another frame I bought because it had a cool 3 speed shifter integrated to the frame. looking at this and made a generous offer of $75.00 because I need all the 1950 parts to make my bare frame into a fake old bike. front fender, fork, bars, pedals and S-6 wheels.

bikes here in the Bay Area have special prices not found anywhere else on the planet, just like the million dollar homes you can get for $200,000 or less anywhere else.

easy $75.00 worth of parts. I guesstimated double that if I had to gather them all up seperately.... plus it was all just a thought in my head and I had no firm plans to go and seek them all out.

owner agreed to my offer, so i'll probably get it this weekend. over an hour away.:(

bars and stem will clean up much better that the ones on my rejuvenation project. might use these pedals as well. everything else will go on my 1960 Racer, which has S-7's on it now.

Back