How old is everyone

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

militarymonark

Staff member
May 22, 2006
Earth
www.facebook.com
I think I started this thread in the last forum before it was erased but I forgot. Well anyway whats everyone's ages? And where are ya? Im 25 and in quincy, Illinios

Last edited:
B

Bernie

i,m 37 and live in alton RI (will be 38 in about a week lol)

MartyW

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 26, 2006
San Diego, Ca
40 in San Diego, but get me on a bike and I act 12:D

Marty W

LightHouse001-1.jpg

35cycleplane

howdy,and happy holidaze! i'm 44,been wrenching on bikes since i was 6,and live in sunny ventura county,3 blocks from the pacific ocean!!!!!! keith at cycleplanes"r"us!:p

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
San Antonio, United States
55 in pleasanton tx---just two beers south of San antonio

eazywind

May 22, 2006
Boise, Idaho
45 and living in the quickest growing city in the NW, maybe the nation, Boise Idaho. Go Broncos in the Fiesta bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

ballooman

in regard to question

I aint hit 40 yet an I live in the Chi-town area wich has some real cool trails to cruise so Im buildin a fleet of cruisers to hit the trails with

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
San Antonio, United States
So,I'm the OLD GEZZER on this board!Guess so,I remember this board before Scott got it!Infact Scott saved it from going down the tubes.He offers some good books on it now ,but it's really up to us to get it pumped up---how about that for a goal next year---(can't beleave I'm that old)---sam

Gordon

I live for the CABE
May 22, 2006
Ottertail, MN
Sorry Sam.............

I hate to knock you off the perch, but I just turned 57. I live in northwestern North Dakota.

Oldbikes

I live for the CABE
May 22, 2006
Chicago, IL
42 - Living the dream in the great midwestern state of Illinois, 15 minutes west of Chicago.

Alan

B

ballooman

bike club

Dont know of any classic bike clubs in area period including In,and Wi sounds like a cool idea lets talk it up some more, as long as we dont go flyin colors or barnstorm any small towns I dont think we would run into any obstacles. incorporation fees are cheap and when it gets more members you could publish an e-zine or news letter would need a capable web master to set up a site for it what would we call it?? My E-mail is courierdubois-3@sbcglobal.net

T

TheBicycleJungle

I just turned 25, from South Wisconsin.. 2nd youngest? ha-:D ha. Been collecting for 10 years.

B

ballooman

bike club ILL

Ok you other ILL guys so what d-ya think Me n Pat already been battin ideas around lets hear from you guys too.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!