When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm almost 62, will be living in Happy Valley, Oregon in about 3 weeks. I still have my first bike, a 1957 Schwinn American, which I have restored. That bike saw a lot of miles delivering newspapers. It also took me past my future wifes' house (of course I didn't know it at the time). I even rode it over to the opening of a new shopping mall in 1961 to see Louis Armstrong perform. There are a lot of great memories tied up with that bike.

Welcome Rick! Trust me, theres more then a few of us here that wish we still had our first bikes, its fantastic that you hung on to yours!

I Just turned 30. I have been a Pro BMX racer and MTB racer since I was 17. Been racing since I was 9. I skipped the training wheel part of bicycle riding. I will ride till I cant anymore. I love the Vintage and classic bikes. Its nice to just take a ride on the bike trail with a vintage beauty.

49 and livin' in Jacksonville Fl. Several bike projects going on.Love those late 40's.early 50's bikes.great web site !

Back