How old is everyone

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

jason morton

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mar 28, 2015
Wheatland, Pennsylvania, United States
I am 33 and live 1 hr away from Pittsburgh in Wheatland Pennsylvania! I got in to bmx bikes when i was 8 or so and fell in love with GT bicycles and still do and now i have progressed to the love of middleweight tank bicycles about 8yrs ago to now! :)

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 30, 2006
so cal beaches
"Everyone?".... you ask?

Well if you add up our combined Cabe member ages.........we are 45,836 years old.

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
"Everyone?".... you ask?

Well if you add up our combined Cabe member ages.........we are 45,836 years old.

The above is a silent plea for you to send Bob some seats to restore, as he obviously has too much time on his hands these days. :)

Last edited:

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Aug 24, 2014
Romeo, Michigan
59 and living life in the "p"ast lane. Life as a kid in the 60's was great, so I decided to stay there, at least every time I can get away with it. Riding a vintage bike is like looking at the world through rose colored glasses. Even a short five minute cruise on Main Street lets me be a kid again. Best stress therapy I know of!

delgan

Jan 30, 2011
Ramsey, Indiana
I quit keeping track 39 years ago when I was 29. Getting into bikes has helped to feel like I am getting younger!

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 5, 2012
Planet Gallifrey
I have been 21 year old 31 times. How old does that make me I am not sure ;-0 All I can tell you is that Tom Cruise is older than me by 2 weeks. Oh, I almost forgot I live in occupied Chicago.

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 4, 2014
Planet Mongo
The Schwinn Phantom and I appeared for the first time here in Chicago that year .:)

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

wspeid

Jul 2, 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
Bill from Virginia. I was 43 when this thread started, so add almost a decade.

Jarod24

I live for the CABE
May 5, 2014
Mesa,AZ
27 years old, I was born in the wrong time period haha. Ive been attracted to old stuff since I was little kid. Started on the old bikes fix a couple years ago and has just taken over my life haha.

Last edited:

Sekineracer

On Training Wheels
Aug 1, 2015
Lol I imagine I might be the youngest as I'm turning 21 in a week and a half. If you're in Griffin Ga and see some young guy fly by on a vintage sekine you might as well forget trying to catch me lol, I'm not saying don't try but don't pull a muscle

1969nam

Jul 10, 2015
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
65 years young......I'll turn 66 in November 2015. Still feel and act like a teenager, age is only a number !

This ad goes away when you register for an account!