When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
40!
A Virginia native and enjoying life in the Commonwealth, but with a company van, gas card, and satellite radio, I have quite the reach in pursuing our hobby.

Ahhh, I remember those days with a company car and free gas and insurance. I did it for 25 years, When I retired, it pained me to buy gasoline!!! Damn it!

65 years young, retired and having a ball doing only what I want to when I feel like it!!!! :cool::cool:

Playing with my Cruisers is central to all that fun along with my Shortwave radios! :cool::cool:

I may not be the youngest or the oldest but I bet I'm the newest with the most. I've been collecting just under two years and have collected (hoarded) about 350 bicycles. 98% are 1970's and older. My favorite is my 1939 Hiwatha Arrow.

I may not be the youngest or the oldest but I bet I'm the newest with the most. I've been collecting just under two years and have collected (hoarded) about 350 bicycles. 98% are 1970's and older. My favorite is my 1939 Hiwatha Arrow.

Uhhh, cut loose with some photos will'ya!?!?

42, gonna be 43 in a couple weeks. McHenry IL (far NW suburbs). Been into bikes since I was a kid, but just really started collecting again recently. I got a bad problem with those other kid of bikes with the big motors in em.

DD

I was 46 the last time I posted and I'll be 48 in the fall...... still on the bright side of 50 :)

Back