When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi everyone, I'm 63 and live in UK but have house in Florida. Fave bike is 58 Murray oh and a 62 Schwinn but not to forget the 58 Rudge. Heading your way in April looking forward to riding the Murray & Schwinn, Rudge is English.
Still cyclotouring with a vengeance and plan to cross Australia in August www.tonystravels.com
Great to virtually meet you all and "Have a nice day" (isn't that what you all say ? :o)
Oh and notice many of you have vintage cars also i'm into narrow boats here in England.

i am 75 been collecting bikes for 6o years started when i was a kid walking up and down the alleys picking up old bike parts and piesies till ihad a bike then started trading to day i got probably a 100o bikes
i have a bike shop and i restore bikes for other people i am in champaign illinois i guess i am the oldest guy here

Last edited:
So,I'm the OLD GEZZER on this board!Guess so,I remember this board before Scott got it!Infact Scott saved it from going down the tubes.He offers some good books on it now ,but it's really up to us to get it pumped up---how about that for a goal next year---(can't beleave I'm that old)---sam

Born 12/07/53
Started turning wrenchs in '63 :)

I'm 56, look about 42, act about 20, and I live in the the rural town of Stillwater, New Jersey. I got rid of most of my classic cars and I am keeping my old classic bicycles.
The bikes are way easier , way cooler & you can get a whole lot of them in your basement!

57 years old. In the morning I feel like 70 but if I go out riding I feel more like in in my mid 30's again.

Back