When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
never to old !

hi y'all ,
living to far from you all ,
i 34 , living in the netherlands and i am here the lone ranger with this hobby , but afther 15 years i still loving it!!!!!!

cheers & happy newyear!

Ronald (supper15fiets)

I'm the youngest

ladies and gentlemen we have our youngest member

nuh uhh uhhhh.....i'm the youngest of you all, im 15. me and my dad have been collecting for about a year now, i think its pretty awsome....we get all kinds of looks when we ride our newley restored antique bicycles through town :D

Hey militarymonark,

Here are our favorite bicycles...

Ourbicycles-1.jpg

1939 Huffman Airflyte Twin-Flex - A sort of family heirloom, and the first bicycle we ever restored. My great-uncle got it sometime in the early 1940s in which his nephew or brother-in-law rode it for one summer before being stored away in the garage for the next 60 years.

1953 Firestone Holiday (Monark) - My dad's rider bike. We really didn't like the "station wagon trim," so we chose new colors instead. We've also had the chainguard signed by Paul le Mat (John Milner in American Graffiti), Cindy Williams (American Graffiti, Laverne & Shirley), and Don "Big Daddy" Garlits. We're hoping to fill up the chainguard with signatures.

circa 1940 Belknap (Dayton - Huffman) - Most recent restoration. The original owner had decked out the bicycle with tons of reflectors, a speedometer, fancy hub shiners and mudflaps, and even replaced the front end from a Schwinn with the Fore-Wheel brake, so we decided to keep with the original owner's intentions. I love how it was a cheaper bicycle, a B2, but the accessories just make it a beautiful bicycle to look at.

2001 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe - My rider bicycle, a Christmas present from my parents, and what sparked an interest in collecting bicycles. One of my favorite shows is the Roy Rogers Show, so I 've dressed up my bicycle with a Roy Rogers and Dale Evans lunchbox, flashlight, and cap gun and holster. I just love riding my bicycle, I even took it up with me to Mackinac Island for a summer.

circa 1950 J.C. Higgins Colorflow - We just picked this one up the other day, and is our newest resto project. We've been riding it around the last couple of days before we tear it apart to be restored. We also picked up a complete 1957 J.C. Higgins Jetflow, but we're going to sell it because it's a girl's bike. We're hoping that it will sell well enough to pay for itself and the Colorflow. We also have a 1960s J.C. Higgins Flightliner that we're redoing. We normally have zero interest in middleweights, but it belonged to a childhood friend of my dad's and he remembers when his friend got it for Christmas one year.

- Kelly :)

Back