When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As old as father time…

7EDBB27A-933C-4DB2-BB36-F04C041C1BEB.jpeg

It seems just yesterday I was in my mid 20's, the following 25 years went by much much faster then my first 18 or so. I'm not looking forward to finding out how fast the next 25 +/- will go.

I feel like I'm accelerating through time. Every day / week / month / year / decade, goes by faster than the previous one. Maybe I'm just getting more sleep than I used to in my younger years.

But if you think about it, every second you're lucky to live, makes up a smaller and smaller percentage of your total accumulative life experiences, so of coarse it's going to be perceived to go by faster in relationship to time.

If you put a young child in timeout, 5 minutes makes up a lager portion of that kids life, then someone who is much older. For a child It can seem like a eternity. A older adult would enjoy the quick break and wish it was longer.

Last edited:
But if you think about it, every second you're lucky to live, makes up a smaller and smaller percentage of your total accumulative life experiences, so of coarse it's going to be perceived to go by faster in relationship to time.
Exactly time does go by faster and faster, it is not just a feeling it is reality.

seventy +.png

i chose the terracotta thread - 70+ on front, same thread for Seventy + on back.
edit: image is of the final thread colors & style for my choice. Lay-out options, not actual jerseys.

7 decades in the books, 8 and beyond is just more icing on the Great Cake of Life.
Ride On ! With a smile.
re-edit: I'm east of Seattle about 15 crow miles. Cougar Mt southside, unincorporated (and underserved) King County, Coalfield neighborhood.

Last edited:
Back