When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

-
So,I'm the OLD GEZZER on this board!Guess so,I remember this board before Scott got it!Infact Scott saved it from going down the tubes.He offers some good books on it now ,but it's really up to us to get it pumped up---how about that for a goal next year---(can't beleave I'm that old)---sam

Sorry Sam.............

I hate to knock you off the perch, but I just turned 57. I live in northwestern North Dakota.

42 - Living the dream in the great midwestern state of Illinois, 15 minutes west of Chicago.

Alan

so the illinois members is there a classic bike club in il or if not want to start one shutterbug what classics do you have

bike club

Dont know of any classic bike clubs in area period including In,and Wi sounds like a cool idea lets talk it up some more, as long as we dont go flyin colors or barnstorm any small towns I dont think we would run into any obstacles. incorporation fees are cheap and when it gets more members you could publish an e-zine or news letter would need a capable web master to set up a site for it what would we call it?? My E-mail is [email protected]

I just turned 25, from South Wisconsin.. 2nd youngest? ha-:D ha. Been collecting for 10 years.

bike club ILL

Ok you other ILL guys so what d-ya think Me n Pat already been battin ideas around lets hear from you guys too.

Back