When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is everyone

-
I am 33 and live 1 hr away from Pittsburgh in Wheatland Pennsylvania! I got in to bmx bikes when i was 8 or so and fell in love with GT bicycles and still do and now i have progressed to the love of middleweight tank bicycles about 8yrs ago to now! :)

"Everyone?".... you ask?

Well if you add up our combined Cabe member ages.........we are 45,836 years old.

"Everyone?".... you ask?

Well if you add up our combined Cabe member ages.........we are 45,836 years old.

The above is a silent plea for you to send Bob some seats to restore, as he obviously has too much time on his hands these days. :)

Last edited:
59 and living life in the "p"ast lane. Life as a kid in the 60's was great, so I decided to stay there, at least every time I can get away with it. Riding a vintage bike is like looking at the world through rose colored glasses. Even a short five minute cruise on Main Street lets me be a kid again. Best stress therapy I know of!

I quit keeping track 39 years ago when I was 29. Getting into bikes has helped to feel like I am getting younger!

I have been 21 year old 31 times. How old does that make me I am not sure ;-0 All I can tell you is that Tom Cruise is older than me by 2 weeks. Oh, I almost forgot I live in occupied Chicago.

Back