When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how old is my bike??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
S

steveparks

the handle bars are non adjustable, and chrome. The brakes are the super old kind with solid bars instead of cables. It is very over sized with 29 inch wheels. Leather Brookes saddle. It has 3 speed sturny archer gears but the gear knob is on the cross bar and is very detailed in design (pressed, engraved brass) Oh, it's a raleigh and has a serial number just by where the seat post goes into the frame. Il post a picture when i work outhow!

Cheers

Here's the pic.......

the handle bars are non adjustable, and chrome. The brakes are the super old kind with solid bars instead of cables. It is very over sized with 29 inch wheels. Leather Brookes saddle. It has 3 speed sturny archer gears but the gear knob is on the cross bar and is very detailed in design (pressed, engraved brass) Oh, it's a raleigh and has a serial number just by where the seat post goes into the frame. Il post a picture when i work outhow!

Cheers

Attachments

• DSC00248.JPG
    DSC00248.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 57
Back