When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old is this Cycle Truck?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Legislator

Look Ma, No Hands!
Came upon this Cycle Truck. Looks to me to be a Prewar Schwinn, but with a few parts swapped out over the years (looks to have done some work too!)

I snapped a few pictures, including the serial number, which looks to be I 8559.

Any thoughts or knowledge is appreciated!
a3a89bb3386393bdaeb0daf5f6a887a1.jpg
921ad3441e028c55f7dede06aea58e98.jpg
0d564685f43596b86f8c1c7384aff345.jpg
150b5da2efb5a218433b3b869a6bcbb1.jpg
a520f44be26ee17b4551e280266cf95f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Prewar 1942 “I” serial #, looking at rear drop outs and drop stand that isn’t attached to the front fork.
Best guess,
Jon

That's what I thought, but CT is not my specialty. Anyone know which headbadge came with this year?

That's a great ad!

Any guess what one of these sells for usually?

Did they ever have a CT without a badge that says CT ? I have an old CT with an Excelsior badge that looks like its been on the bike forever.

Did they ever have a CT without a badge that says CT ? I have an old CT with an Excelsior badge that looks like its been on the bike forever.
Saw one guy claiming got from original owner and had BFG badge, but schwinn sticker on chainguard....

The holes drilled through the frame ,especially the large one would be a deal breaker to me.

Back