When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to display headbadges???

-
I was thinking about this today as well, and although my collection is quite limited at present, I was thinking about flattening them carefully (D'OH). I've also thought about making a walking stick and affixing them much like Stocknagen like in Germany (they have little headbadge like emblems that they affix to walking sticks to tell the world where they've walked....WTF?)

Option C, find a bunch of crap frame material, preferably as patina'd as possible, and cut similar lengths from a plethora of colors. Then line them up and affix your head badges to each of them accordingly. Put a frame around it all. At least you'd add some color to the "piece" that way and display them as they were originally intended (on tubing)

I would get some PVC plastic pipe of the right size and cut the pipe to a certain length and paint it,and put the headbadges on then mount the lengths in a display box

I use a shadow box
but I mount then on pipe insulation (1/2ed) that I spray with stone texture paint from walmart.Looks sharp and EZ to do.

Find the bike that each one belonged to and then figure out a way to display the bikes.

Works for me, I put two screws in each headbadge and attach it to the headtube between the fork and stem...in most cases, there are already holes in the headtube that match up to the badge...then I proudly parade the headbadge firmly affixed upon its custom, portable, two wheeled display rack for all to see along the bike trail...

I was thinking about this today as well, and although my collection is quite limited at present, I was thinking about flattening them carefully (D'OH). I've also thought about making a walking stick and affixing them much like Stocknagen like in Germany (they have little headbadge like emblems that they affix to walking sticks to tell the world where they've walked....WTF?)

I have a walking stick with Yosemite badges on it.:D

I also have a small apartment, so bikes with head badges are out of the question.:(

Back