When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to find buyer for 7 old Schwinn bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jag3kz

On Training Wheels
Hello. First timer here.
We just scored 7 old Schwinn bikes cleaning out a family barn and need some advice to identify model, value and best way to sell.
Please reply with advice.
Jim
Springfield, OR
Thank you.

Last edited:
Look on EBAY for prices. Put an ad on hear in the for sale section with a price. If it doesn't sell then drop the prices. You will have to be willing to sell and ship if you want the best prices. Roger

Thank you Roger. Any advice on how I would rate condition? Seems like they are original.
Also any advice on where to look up serial numbers so that I can let people know what they are?

Question about shipping..
How do people ship bicycles?
Do I have to disassemble? Would a bike shop do it for me?
Any advice appreciated.

most members use shipbikes by fed ex,on these schwinns you have more or less just remove the handle bars and seat,should fit in a regular bike box.you could proberbly get some boxes from local bike shops.bike shops usually charge around $50.00 to pack a bike,its not that hard to do,and fed ex will pick up box at your home or work for a extra fee.hope this helps

most members use shipbikes by fed ex,on these schwinns you have more or less just remove the handle bars and seat,should fit in a regular bike box.you could proberbly get some boxes from local bike shops.bike shops usually charge around $50.00 to pack a bike,its not that hard to do,and fed ex will pick up box at your home or work for a extra fee.hope this helps

Thanks Mr Bluebird

Back