When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How would you 'restore' it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
100_0005.jpg

I have a tendency to take certain liberties when "restoring" since restoration parts are so cost prohibitive if they can even be found.

So, as a consequence, all my bikes are riders and they do get ridden hard every riding season.
I hope this doesn't upset any of the purists.
My bikes are fun builds and fun rides.

This one is gong to be a fun build too. My favorite colors just so happen to be Red,Black and Chrome...so it looks like that's the colors it's going to be.

Here it is all blasted and then primered. Making progress, now I need to go thru all my bearings and such to see what all I need and clean up the 'bright work'. But first I'm going to visit my Brother at the RV resort in Mission TX and go ride some bikes.

Attachments

• blasted bike_a.jpg
    blasted bike_a.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Primered bike_a.jpg
    Primered bike_a.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 62
Finally made some progress....Should have it riding in about a week. Ordered new tires, decals and grips. I'm ready to ride.

Attachments

• Wheels cleaned.jpg
    Wheels cleaned.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Painted frame.jpg
    Painted frame.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Painting parts.jpg
    Painting parts.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 61
Some assembly last night....may need a different seat...may need different fenders not sure yet.

Attachments

• assembled bike.jpg
    assembled bike.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 55
  • rear view.jpg
    rear view.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 56
Nice paint job. It looks way better now. I also like what you did with those wheels. Nice!

Back