When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howie Cohen's website

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Howie past away last year. It's too bad his site is gone. I've heard his collection may go to auction, but don't know were or when.

A true loss to the community!!!

I also couldn't access the site.
After he passed last year, all sales were stopped, but it was still up and available for research.
Hopefully, someone will recognize his true legacy, and try to salvage the wealth of knowledge that was on his site!
I can't find any info on a liquidation though....if anyone hears anything about a sale, please post that info!:cool:

It was up as late as last week. Perhaps the family could posthumously donate the website's archive to the CABE?

Howie Cohen

Here is a response to Howie's death from his family I believe. There is mention of an auction happening in early 2014. You can see this "response" by going to this link: www.howiebikeman.com

Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for visiting Howie Cohen's Everything Bicycles Collection. We regret to inform you that our beloved husband, father, and grandfather, Howard S. Cohen, passed away on July 11, 2013.
While he will be missed by his family and friends, and his myriad of associates in the bicycle industry, Howie's warm, generous spirit and tenacious love for life will be remembered by all who loved him and received his help and guidance over the years.

This site will be maintained in memoriam to Howie's dedication and positive influence to the bicycle industry, as well as to his passion for everything bicycles. Howie was uniquely qualified to run and contribute to this site. Though the site will remain, we are unable to sell from the site and we will not be able to answer most inquiries. The collection will be sold at auction in late 2013 or early 2014. We will post information about the auction when dates become firm. Thank you for your support and interest and we appreciate your understanding going forward. Enjoy the history and information Howie so enjoyed collecting in this site.

May the wind be always at your back, and may the sun shine warm upon your face, Kay Cohen and Family

To share a message with his family please contact: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back