When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howie Cohen's website

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm considering flying up but if the BMA shows up it may be a wasted ride. V/r Shawn

I bought four bikes from Howie over the years, we became good friends and chatted on the phone regularly. My greatest regret is that when we spoke the week before he passed, he sounded sad but would not tell me why. He never mentioned his ailment. I felt like flying over to Colorado to be with him just then. But it's not easy to just drop everything, leave family responsibilities and fly across the world at short notice.

Not sure I've put it the right way, but I think his bike friends were his 'escape' from his illness.

One of the 'Howie' bikes was for parts, but i ride the other three as my way of remembering him. They're English bikes that needed repair so were put into storage in the fifties by his Dad, at the shop. They subsequently moved with Howie in containers to Colorado. He and I had an amazing time as he opened the containers, over a period of time, and I helped him identify many of the bikes inside.

Miss you Howie

Back