When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hub lamp for ordinary

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
On that highwheel bike shown , the front wheel is installed backwards , the oil holes should be to the rear , . Hub lamps do not put out very much light , we had three burning in Yosemite , and you could not see the road enough for safety

On that highwheel bike shown , the front wheel is installed backwards , the oil holes should be to the rear , . Hub lamps do not put out very much light , we had three burning in Yosemite , and you could not see the road enough for safety
Back in the 1 8 8 0 's, you were not supposed to see into the future!

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. Next thing you're gonna tell me is the bike's upside down.
IMG_2950.JPG

There is a reason you put the oil holes to the rear , if you do not care it is fine , no reason to be offended , I thought I was helping , maybe I have learned to keep my thoughts and years of knowledge to myself after these last few days

Dang I would so love to own a hub lamp for my Victory. Wish I would have been the lucky buyer

There is a reason you put the oil holes to the rear , if you do not care it is fine , no reason to be offended , I thought I was helping , maybe I have learned to keep my thoughts and years of knowledge to myself after these last few days[/QUOTE

I for one appreciate all your knowledge. Please explain what you are referring to. I looked at the picture and I can’t spot the the oil holes you are referring to. Please help me learn. Thank you

Last edited:
Back