When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman 1940 twinflex with 3 ribbed zephyr tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
P1015569.JPG

P1015570.JPG

P1015571.JPG

P1015572.JPG

P1015573.JPG

P1015568.JPG

If its legit it would be the second one I know of. Chrome tank? badge? V/r Shawn

badged Airflyte-not sure if the tank is chromed- the seller is a huge bike collector-he told me to do my home work before I buy this bike he just offered it to me as he knows I always wanted a twinflex have yet to get a picture-I am sure the big tank model is more in demand but this zephyr tank bike might work just as good as the big tanked bike for me.

Tom,

This is the 1940 tank, notice the bumps that hold the tank to the frame, instead of the metal tabs. Photos courtesy of Amanda!

View attachment 905342
View attachment 905343

Thanks for pointing this out Brant. A lot of people don't know that there are two versions of this tank. The earlier '38-9 tanks use 'straps' to hold the tank in place. What is curious about the '40 I've seen is it has the '38-9 style tank in chrome on it. Many of you have seen it to. It is the original paint, Macy badged, twin Silver Ray equipped bike. V/r Shawn

As Shown Above there are 2 different tab configurations, In a sense you can say three since there is a bike with the tank built into it.

Back