When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Bike Test

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Flat Tire

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Try this with a Schwinn!:eek:

HPIM3107.gif

That's right!! That picture is a great statement regarding the strength of a KILLER bike!!

:D Do you have the photo?!

I've seen that before. the greatest thing is if you've ever owned a Huffman the frames weigh a fraction of what the others do.

here is a quote from an ad Huffman placed in the "American Bicyclist" around mid 1936:
____The Huffman Manufacturing Company, manufacturers of Dayton bicycles, announces the Safety-Streamline, an absolutely new model, featuring complete, modern streamlining throughout, and new advanced structural design and safety equipment.
____The Safety-Streamline is a de luxe model, available in both men's and ladie's models, and is offered in addition to the standard Dayton line. It's frame introduces new double-rear fork construction, and direct bracing of the head, adding greater strength and stability. In addition, stronger joints are accomplished through use of airplane type welds.
____Clean, modern appearance is enhanced by the elimination of the usual-hung on gadgets, through a built-in hornlight fitted snugly against the head, a steel-enclosed battery located beside the sprocket, counter sunk electric tail light, hornbutton in end of handle grip, elimination of ordinary guard braces, special streamlined saddle, and wiring enclosed within the frame.
____A safety feature of particular interest is the single switch operation of both the tail light and headlight. when one is on both are on. For greater conveniencethe stand attachment is entirely free of the rear axle. The new Dayton Safety-Streamline actually weighs less than the ordinary electrically-equipped motor-bike.

Scott
vbulletin

Great info! Sure wish I had a bike like that:) I'm trying to get copies from the original pic but dont know if thats gonna happen.....:confused:

Dude with the tie in the middle is Mr. Huffman, Horace? Henry? I cant remember.....

I wonder if anyone fell gettin off that board????? hahaha

Back