When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman chainguard year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tomato John

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have a 43 Huffman with this guard which doesn’t fit correctly. The third image is borrowed from a current sale thread ( thanks iswingping) with correct guard. Any idea what year(s) bike my guard came from? Appreciate any info I can get. Thank you. J
115588A1-A4D2-4626-A366-6FF05555BED6.jpeg
3C5A5B6A-3F38-4089-B83A-2D7DC0572D19.jpeg
487E5A65-95A3-41BA-905F-4D4ACA78E6D6.jpeg

Usually the guard with the embossment on top was on more deluxe pre war bikes- where are the huffman experts?!

My estimation is the guard you now have is correct for curved lower tube frames, not the straight tube frame you have. It's a relatively straightforward fix if you want to avoid the hassle of sourcing another one. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though John.

Nate

My estimation is the guard you now have is correct for curved lower tube frames, not the straight tube frame you have. It's a relatively straightforward fix if you want to avoid the hassle of sourcing another one. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though John.

Nate
Thanks Nate. Let me know if u come across anything. J

Back