When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Dayton Champion Mainliner Owners Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Makes sense to me! I just checked my 1939 and its stamped 5 9....
I'll check some others tomorrow................:D

Hi Flat tire here is a pic of the back of my fork . Maybe this will help you out or if any. Mine says 8 40 stamped in it. Have no clue what that means maybe the year!
IMG_20130815_160841_532.jpg

8 40 would be August 1940.........I have 2 1940s and both are stamped 540, even on my lightweight model shown here

serial005_zpsfd535930-1.jpg

just thought this might be a good addition to this thread. we just had 5 Champion/Mainliner bikes together for a ride.
5 bikes all original, all different.
the silver red bike is a 1940 Firestone Airflex, the Black and white is a 1940 Dayton Mainliner, the red and maroon one with the headlight is a 1941 Dayton Mainliner, the red and maroon one without the light is a 1941 Huffman Champion. the one on the end was recently acquired and is missing a few parts, but is a 1940 Huffman level bike. JAF/Co brought out a project bike with one of his fibreglass tanks, but it wasn't complete.
P5040352_zpscccccb92-1.jpg

P5040338_zpsb7005725-1.jpg

Back