When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Dayton G519 Frame Numbers

-

Mercian

I live for the CABE
Dear All,

In addition to the Westfield Columbia G519 details I've been collecting, I've also collected as many extant Huffman Dayton G519 details from the internet as I could find.

There follows a list of them, which is partly an experiment to find the best way of posting and managing a longer Westfield list shortly. Since it is experimental, I welcome comments on the format, and it may change before we are finished.

In the meantime, the notation is probably obvious, but please ask if not.

Also, if your bike is listed, and you would like me to add further information (or, if your bike is not listed, and you would like me to add it), please answer below, or PM.

upload_2016-11-16_12-52-41.png

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Adrian

In addition I have the following on file:

All 1943 dated straight frames with BB code 3:

H118029-H118963-H119046-H119708-H127xxx-H153787

Adrian,

I've been working on my bike (157495) and saw your post. I just looked at my rear hub and it is marked M3. Hope this helps. Let me know if any other info is needed.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks for the updates. (-:

I am unable to work on the list this weekend, but hope to get this list updated shortly.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Dear all,

please find attached V2, the latest table taking into account your information above.

Thanks for your help.

Further information always welcome.

upload_2016-11-23_12-57-4.png

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back