When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman FEVER! Libby's 100 Food Sale Help Needed Please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ok, so I will admit, I suffer from "Huffman fever." Anyway, the end is near for the building renovation (in reality: RECONSTRUCTION), soon to be art gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico. My "GF" Jennifer was working on a press release today and found an advertisement from Oct 4, 1940 from the Ortiz Food Store, the original owner of the building. What is fantastic about the ad (besides the amazing prices for Kraft's Loaf Cheese and Brown Beauty Beans) is the Libby's promotion for a bicycle. The ad says "See this bicycle on display- Save Libby's Labels- You may win it!" Please see the ad below; I am seeing a Huffman Big Tank ladies bike. Admittedly my judgment is biased so please tell me if I am wrong. Was this Libby's promotion a national campaign? I also maybe slightly delusional from huffing paint fumes the past few days... Many thanks! Brant

IMG_9951.JPG

IMG_9946.JPG

Wow that is a beautiful Airflite! I feel the Huffman designers fully achieved their goals in form and finish, and the pins and paint are amazing. Not much afterthought here and an amazing rack!

@cyclingday

I’m going have to start collecting my Libby’s labels. It’ll be great to get one for the gallery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back