When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Huffman Firestone Airflex Lit Tank

-
Price
$3500.00 OBO
Zipcode

citicoron

Look Ma, No Hands!
(I was going to list this on eBay after withdrawing it from DOND. Since I would have to pay 10% in fees, etc., I'd have to sell it for near $4000 and wait 7 days.....I'd just as soon sell it now before I forget where I put it or my cat pees on it....)

TANK DESCRIPTION:
  • Original paint – Most of the original paint remains though there are some scratches, scrapes, small areas of missing paint, and faded patches.
  • Internal brackets all seem to be present
  • Both Firestone Airflex logos are their; the right side appears to have celluloid tape over it, and the left one is very faded and barely perceptible.
  • There’s a screw of the upper left side by the headlight opening that looks like it’s been added to hold an internal bracket.
  • Both plastic head light lens are present; the right one has some shrinkage and dimpling like it has been damaged by heat. The left one has a bit of tar on it.
  • There’s also a patch of tar on the green paint near where the tar is on the lens.
  • The grill is in great condition.
  • The inside still has some areas of crusted dirt and very small and light surface rust, but no areas that have any significant impact.
Item is being sold "as is", no returns! This tank has been thoroughly discussed on CABE during the last week. Do examine the photos and video carefully. I've tried to provide an accurate description, but I am no expert on vintage bicycles, so it's the buyer's responsibility to ask any questions about concerns you have before bidding.

Shipping and Handling
: UPS Ground West of the Mississippi River $65.00; East of MS River $35.00. If you want package insured, add $40.00

My email is [email protected]

DSC06070.JPG

DSC06071.JPG

DSC06073.JPG

DSC06110.JPG

DSC06111.JPG

DSC06112.JPG

DSC06113.JPG

DSC06116.JPG

DSC06117.JPG

DSC06119.JPG

DSC06120.JPG

DSC06121.JPG

DSC06122.JPG

DSC06123.JPG

DSC06124.JPG

DSC06125.JPG

DSC06126.JPG

DSC06127.JPG

DSC06131.JPG

tank close up 1.JPG

tank close up 6.JPG

tank front left.JPG

tank full side.JPG

Thanks. I have two bids that are really pretty much the same, so I told them both to post their offers, and hopefully, someone will be happy. I'm not good at bargaining and negotiating. I want everybody to win.....

Thanks. I have two bids that are really pretty much the same, so I told them both to post their offers, and hopefully, someone will be happy. I'm not good at bargaining and negotiating. I want everybody to win.....
I dont envy you. I am not a negotiator....

Back