When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Firestone initials

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John

I live for the CABE
Here is the first go around

Initials.jpg
JMA-2.jpg

...and the hits just keep coming! Great work John. A set of SPS would be nice in case I ever get a Fleetwood. I can't wait to check your work out firsthand this weekend. V/r Shawn

Wow!
You are fast!
I know, you're probably tired of us exclaiming how amazing you are. But, dude! you are amazing!
Everybody that has a Firestone has been wanting those initials for years, and you just whip them out!
They look fantastic!

As usual, Nice work, John.

Oh! And just in case you feel like honing your skills a little further. My initials are MDC

John, I would just like to say, from Huffman fans the world over, We're just glad you have the good sense to not be a Schwinn guy!
thumbsgif-1.jpg
3706523lancerburnoutsiggif-1.jpg

Ah but if he was a Schwinn guy he wouldn't have to mess around making those "lame" initials LOL only kidding not attempting to start a riot here...

Ah but if he was a Schwinn guy he wouldn't have to mess around making those "lame" initials LOL only kidding not attempting to start a riot here...

Hmm... we'll have to talk about this on Sunday! Just kidding Mark, and just trying to get a rise out of the comment above. :rolleyes:

It's all good...Anytime someone like John fabricates items like this that are impossible to find we all know he is a great asset to the hobby. Marty actually fabricated a spot on initial tray but John beat him to the initials. So it's all good in the land of Huffman.

It's all good...Anytime someone like John fabricates items like this that are impossible to find we all know he is a great asset to the hobby. Marty actually fabricated a spot on initial tray but John beat him to the initials. So it's all good in the land of Huffman.

Yeah, but the difference between my attempt and Johns, was that I labored intensely to make just one, and John made a stack of them with relative ease.

John, your achievements are bordering on legendary. I'm with Ronald. I think the whole bike is within sight.

Anybody want a full tilt reproduction Dayton Super Streamline or Firestone Fleetwood Supreme, made better than Huffy ever dreamed? I think it's possible.

Back