When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman: Firestone Supreme Streamline Help Needed Please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow, time really flies! Two and a half years have gone by since I originally got this bicycle from Brady @Clark58mx. A big thanks to all the folks who have helped along the way with parts and assistance: @npence , @John , @TWBikesnstripes , @kccomet , and a couple others who I am missing.

The Firestone Supreme did not have a tank when I bought it (the Zephyr currently mounted is an original paint 1940 model). I am still on the look out for an original opalescent maroon tank if anyone has one. Also, bike's fenders are original; unfortunately, a previous owner blasted them with a torch to prep for overpaint; only traces of the original maroon is still present. I would be interested in a pair in that color as well! I have a Wald rear book-strap rack in black but would be love to replace it with one in the correct paint.

There are still a few patina matching tweaks I would like to make over time; anyone out there have any old fender letters with patina? The NOS Persons 331 rear reflector has to go as soon as an adequate aged/used replacement is found.

IMG_9642.jpg

IMG_9644.jpg

Last edited:
Back