When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman LaFrance?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bentwoody66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just bought a LaFrance, Serial # A14449 with a 3 under it. Any idea what year this bike could be? The guy I bought it from says it's a '39 but every picture I see of a '39 has bigger looping truss rods and a curved bar from steering tube to hanger. It does have the 3 ribbed tank! I'm a little confused. thanks Ken

P1270059-1.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be on this bike. I'd like to see some pictures to find out where to go with this resto. Thanks Ken

Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be on this bike. I'd like to see some pictures to find out where to go with this resto. Thanks Ken

Hey Ken, I can tell ya where to go with that bike, go to your local UPS and ship it to me:eek: Just kiddin!

Are you going to restore it to original condition?

Don

I'm going to try but I need input like paint colors, whats chrome and what isn't, accessories. Any information would be great. I'd like to find a chainguard thats affordable, anyone out there got one that needs repaired?, I like the challenge of fixin' other peoples junk.

ok, here's what I came up with based on your photo:
model51.gif

this is from the 1939 Huffman catalog. The color options and trim are listed in the ad. yours looks to have been red with white trim. good luck on the chain guard! I have the reciept for $400.00 for the one on my 1939. also I don't think your's would have had one.
Scott:cool:

Last edited:
No, but thanks for asking. I think right now I'm going to concentrate on restoring it. From what I've seen there aren't many of these bikes out there. Thanks Scott for the info, Don't know what we would do without you.

Back