When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
ok, I don't know how to do this any other way, so if you feel this is against the rules feel free to delete it.

I've been thinking about cutting down on all of my projects and have a bunch of stuff. mostly Huffman stuff. no specifics at this time, that would take forever. it you're building a Huffman, let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know if I can help and send photos and prices where appropriate.

You could place a Wanted ad and put "Wanted, Huffman Parts buyers" :)

Good luck with the sale of things!

Yes Scott

ok, I don't know how to do this any other way, so if you feel this is against the rules feel free to delete it.

I've been thinking about cutting down on all of my projects and have a bunch of stuff. mostly Huffman stuff. no specifics at this time, that would take forever. it you're building a Huffman, let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know if I can help and send photos and prices where appropriate.

Truss rods needs for my 46. Rob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 331
double post. sorry.

Attachments

• spitfire.jpg
    spitfire.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 176
  • spitfire1.jpg
    spitfire1.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Do you have any crusty black fenders for this old bomb? May also be looking for a blackout crank/ring, and stem. The rest of the blackout items are there (hubs, kickstand, seat post)

Thanks, Howie

huff.jpg

Tank, not perfect, $650 obo
1938 frame, dual drilled for either bottle cap badge or screw type, original Dayton frame $100
Fork, stamped 8 8 $150
fenders pretty crappy $40.00
all prices do not include shipping. ask for more details before you buy and I'll send more photos and a better description.

PA191507_zpse0db5f51-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back