Huffman serial number project

• REMINDER: There is a 2-day bump rule for Classifieds forums. Please take a moment to review the rules by clicking HERE.

This ad disappears when logged in

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
May 22, 2006
Lancaster, Ca.
it's a 1950, and it's worth about what you paid for it. I watched it on ebay the several times it went through. super cool badge, pretty common bike. based on the frame I would have guessed 47, but if it truly is H0 then it's a 50.

Mike Hartgraves

On Training Wheels
Oct 19, 2016
Groveton, TX
it's a 1950, and it's worth about what you paid for it. I watched it on ebay the several times it went through. super cool badge, pretty common bike. based on the frame I would have guessed 47, but if it truly is H0 then it's a 50.
On closer inspection it appears that there is a 7 in front of the H. Does the 7 in front of the H have any significance?

Last edited:

partsguy

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Aug 13, 2008
The Land of Oz
@37fleetwood

When did Huffman switch their serial number location from the bottom bracket to the rear dropout? I've got a weird one. 1960(?) Dayton Speedster. The serial number is on the bottom bracket, but it doesn't resemble any previous numbers I've seen at all.

34 Dayton

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Mar 21, 2017
Hi, This post is going to be for keeping track of the serial numbers of Huffman made bicycles. I will try to keep up with editing this post and updating the list. Hopefully this will help develop a basis for dating these bikes where none has existed before.The second post will have the list please feel free to post your numbers and a photo if you can or e-mail them to me and I will add them to the list. check back often and feel free to copy this information.
Please don't mis-use it or I'll hunt you down and

Scott:cool:

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
May 22, 2006
Lancaster, Ca.
agreed, Leon's information will either be horribly outdated, or based on information gleaned here by cabe members such as Shawn, or John. I've added a little, but the heavy lifting has been done by them.

34 Dayton

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure I will be getting the best advice available from Cabe members. See Ya'll in the Projects section.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture