When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman serial number project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
that would certainly add to the numbers for the newer Huffy's. :D

Keep my age in mind when I say... "60s? NEW?!" LOL! I'm awaiting payment on the '76 Muscle Bike, but I can get the number, its still in my front room. Unfortunatly. :(

One of my Huffys has some very lightly stamped numbers, so I have to take some time and try to study the darn thing. But here are the others:

- 1961 Monark Spartan
Number: 1H751946

- 1963 Huffy Silver Jet
Number: 3H237186

- 1966 Huffy Silver Jet
Number: 6H037154

Scott, notice this little tid bit? On BOTH Silver Jets, the numbers "371" appear and in the same place. Can we get some more Silver Jets in here? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :confused:

Firestone Flying Ace - What year?

I just bought this Firestone FLying Ace for my son. He's 11, but loves old bikes and was just itching for a balloon tire bike. He is going to want to know what year it is, and from what I can tell, it's 1940's ... hopefully one of you can help me pinpoint the year

Serial number H593216

MEAT's new ride..jpg
MEAT's new ride 4.jpg
MEAT's new ride 3.jpg
MEAT's new ride 2.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• MEAT's new ride 5.jpg
    MEAT's new ride 5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 191
Is there a picture data base...

Scott i see you have been doing this for a while. Thanks so much for doing it. For referencing it is great.
I was hoping there would be pictures of the bikes related to their serial numbers.
Is there a place to see this picture/serial number list?

Thanks,
JD

Scott i see you have been doing this for a while. Thanks so much for doing it. For referencing it is great.
I was hoping there would be pictures of the bikes related to their serial numbers.
Is there a place to see this picture/serial number list?

Thanks,
JD
I try to get people to post photos of their bikes when posting the serials but it doesn't always happen that way.:rolleyes:

I try to get people to post photos of their bikes when posting the serials but it doesn't always happen that way.:rolleyes:

Still, do you have a location one can go to, to look at the compiled serial# list / pictures that were submitted to your project?

Back