When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman serial number project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello Scott, so far so good. I can't find my Sears 26" bike from the 60's. Left chain stay say 7H100781,bottom bracket say 507-451614. What do you think? Thanks in advance!

if the bike is from the 60's the 7 will be 67, if from the late 50's it will be 57. the H usually means Huffman or Huffy I guess.

Huffy codes

I have a 60's 26" Sears Huffy and would love to know more about it such as year etc. The numbers are 7H100781 and 507-451614. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC03116.JPG
    DSC03116.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 197
37fleetwood,thanks for the post. Is there a way to tell the decade,I'm assuming then it's a '67. Check out the picture and tell me what you think. Thanks!

Huffy

37fleetwood,thanks for the post. Is there a way to tell the decade,I'm assuming then it's a '67. Check out the picture and tell me what you think. Thanks!

I just recently picked this bike up and would love to know more about it since I can't find much online. I went completely through the bike and from what I can tell its completely original, with the exception of the handlebar mounted horn. Any information would be great.
Thanks

The serial number located on the seat clamp is-0H088875

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

I have a 60's 26" Sears Huffy and would love to know more about it such as year etc. The numbers are 7H100781 and 507-451614. Thanks

you can use the general rule of thumb on this bike. the bike is clearly from the 60's and it has a 7 in the serial. so, it's a 67.

I just recently picked this bike up and would love to know more about it since I can't find much online. I went completely through the bike and from what I can tell its completely original, with the exception of the handlebar mounted horn. Any information would be great.
Thanks

The serial number located on the seat clamp is-0H088875

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

your's just like the one above it is a 1950.

Back