When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman serial number project

-
IMG_0019.JPG
Correction my '40

Hi, This post is going to be for keeping track of the serial numbers of Huffman made bicycles. I will try to keep up with editing this post and updating the list. Hopefully this will help develop a basis for dating these bikes where none has existed before.The second post will have the list please feel free to post your numbers and a photo if you can or e-mail them to me and I will add them to the list. check back often and feel free to copy this information.
Please don't mis-use it or I'll hunt you down and
fiets870gif-1.jpg

1939cover2.jpg

1939Huffmaninner.jpg

Scott:cool:

agreed, Leon's information will either be horribly outdated, or based on information gleaned here by cabe members such as Shawn, or John. I've added a little, but the heavy lifting has been done by them.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure I will be getting the best advice available from Cabe members. See Ya'll in the Projects section.

Back