When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Super Streamlines

-
??

I wonder if it's the bowtie decal or some other round decal - and a bike without a badge - or it's a round badge of some sort. It looks too light to be the bowtie??

That red bike is incredible, wow, just - wow... and the bars on it have always got my curiosity.. they are seriously big/wide/deep looking bars. They do look aluminium in the photo dont they..

I wonder if it is even possible to find a set of bars like this?? One thing - do those bars have a hole for wiring and does one of the grips have a horn button on the end? Does anybody know... EDIT - I just realized you can see the horn button in the photo.. They must be rarer than rare bars to find.

The dark red bike just blows me away.

Last edited:
After careful examination, that same decal was on the seat tube on Trudy's SS.

Actually I'm wondering if that decal isn't a little larger than the seat tube decal. I have the dimensions of the seat tube decal and am going to make some of these. If anyone (Scott M.) can provide dimensions of the fender decal I would appreciate it. While we're at it if anyone knows of an original '37 Dayton level bike I would like to know if it has a "Dayton" decal on the down tube. The reasaon I ask is that my '37 Dayton motorbike (Model D4) does and I would assume the SS does as well. I am also going to make this decal as well. V/r Shawn

The decal on our bike isn't as big as the one one the fender. I'll see if I can

take a picture of it. It's very faint.

as mentioned here is a photo of the larger decals.

P1040575_zps5db2ba30-1.jpg

The Catalog pic

The little white thing in the catalog pic doesn't look like the decal though. However it is a drawing so perhaps it's meant to be the decal anyway.

The little white thing in the catalog pic doesn't look like the decal though. However it is a drawing so perhaps it's meant to be the decal anyway.

keep in mind, this is just a drawing, and this item is just a small part of that drawing, and most likely done months in advance of the first bike being built.
that said, here's a close-up of the area in discussion:

side1a_detail_zpsabac20af-1.jpg

Back