When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Twinflex

-

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Im on my way to look at it. Pics.soon. What are they really worth? I got it 2 months later....
I will be selling this original bike. I want to sell it locally to someone who will ride it so I can see it...but I also want as much as I can get for it. Let me know; make me offers here so we all know how much you love this bike. :cool:
IMG_8153.jpg

IMG_8153.jpg

Last edited:
The price will depend on if this seller has "American Pickers Syndrome". I hope for your sake he doesn't shoot for the moon.

Nice bike but somethign is throwing me off here. Looks like a '39 with a '40 guard? You say you have some documentation--does it mention a sales date? If I had to go out on a limb here I'm going to say very late '39 or very early '40 build date but frame/tank are '39 style. I'm sure Scott S. will add to this. BTW thats more than a $500 bike! V/r Shawn

Firestone Badge

Serial # 10091 FAH You can still see the Twin Flex Decal on the down tube Silver with Red trim. And of course he thinks it is worth $$ thousands, or at least it used to be... or he hopes it is. He got it in Maine at an auction many years ago and has the original tag that was hanging from the handlebar dated 1942 and a bunch of other paperwork that shows how to adjust the springs for different weight riders. Pretty cool. Rear hub is New Departure but is missing the brake arm so That needs parts and work.

I think its worth close to 2,300.

IMO

Nick.

P.s. might have a friend interested in buying it if its for sale and you dont want it.

Back