When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Twinflex

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I didn't know you had a twin. Do you still own it?

I thought if you read the whole thread it was obvious that I got it and sold it right away....
I didn't name the owner out of courtesy. I will tell you via "Text" if you want to know....
I can't keep 'em all....barely afford the 1s I have....

It is a nice bike. It's been ridden quite a bit since I got it, but I don't think I have any current pictures of it.
37 Fleetwood has taken some good shots of it, so maybe he can post a few here for an update.
The original literature that came with it has been posted in the lit/cat&schematics section.

a couple...

PB031054_zps2b343679-1.jpg

IMG_9499smbw_zpstgvcogya-1.jpg

IMG_9571sm_zpsxavgztih-1.jpg

IMG_9580sm_zpsebhuvjze-1.jpg

Thank you Scott for posting those and taking those. that is a great-looking bike I am glad that I sold it to Marty.
Thank you Marty for completing the bike so we can see what it looks like when it was sold and ridden brand-new

Thanks, for updating this thread, Mark.
I can't say when the last time a Firestone Twin-Flex was ridden across the Golden Gate bridge, but I think it's safe to say, that it is not a very common occurrence.

Back