When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Twinflex

-
I didn't know you had a twin. Do you still own it?

I thought if you read the whole thread it was obvious that I got it and sold it right away....
I didn't name the owner out of courtesy. I will tell you via "Text" if you want to know....
I can't keep 'em all....barely afford the 1s I have....

It is a nice bike. It's been ridden quite a bit since I got it, but I don't think I have any current pictures of it.
37 Fleetwood has taken some good shots of it, so maybe he can post a few here for an update.
The original literature that came with it has been posted in the lit/cat&schematics section.

a couple...

PB031054_zps2b343679-1.jpg

IMG_9499smbw_zpstgvcogya-1.jpg

IMG_9571sm_zpsxavgztih-1.jpg

IMG_9580sm_zpsebhuvjze-1.jpg

Thank you Scott for posting those and taking those. that is a great-looking bike I am glad that I sold it to Marty.
Thank you Marty for completing the bike so we can see what it looks like when it was sold and ridden brand-new

Thanks, for updating this thread, Mark.
I can't say when the last time a Firestone Twin-Flex was ridden across the Golden Gate bridge, but I think it's safe to say, that it is not a very common occurrence.

Back