When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Value ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi, I'm wondering what a fair value would be for this girls, I believe to be a Huffman Dixie Flyer ?? it looks to maybe have a slightly bent fork. it looks like the original blue paint is under the flaking off blue house paint. its missing the original rear fender but I have a peaked green rear fender that might work for it. I also have a nice seat like the one that's on it now, but also needs recovering. I've had this bike for a few years and will probably not do anything with it. I found it in a old farmers scrap metal pile.
huffman 1.jpg
huffman 2.jpg

Last edited:
I am thinking around 1 k maybe a little more
when you figure what you wand e-mail me or call (209) 481-9464 jim

No lol... its been gone for some time now!! I was bought a flat bed trailer from a guy and when I went to pick it up he wanted to use it one last time to pick up some scrap metal from a old farmer... so we went over to get the metal and there was this old decrepit derelict bicycle sitting there waiting to go to the junk pile !! it almost made it there and completely died !! I thought it was kinda cool looking and said that's coming with me for the use of the trailer.... so it was saved just in the nick of time !!! John

Do yourself and her a favor and get it rollin again at least do that then figure where ya want to be involved or part ways.......sound like a marriage or something. lmao

I'm not really wanting to get real involved in this one, as I have to many projects in the fire now !! its cool... but just taking up space right now.. seems like it should be passed along to someone that will bring her back to her glorious self !!! Imo

Back