When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy 1995 Metaloid

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Picked this one up a while back. Lots of no information on these "rare" "not rare" "300 made" "lots made" "took 130 aluminum cans to make" so don't really know any of that but a fun looker.

004.JPG

Of all the 90's bikes, this one seems to have the most rumors surrounding it. I do not know what is truth.

For a while I saw a lot of those frames at the flea market then they all went away-- found one in perfect condition on CL for $20 so I got it. Just an interesting kinda of bike.

The only bit of info I know to be true is how costly this must have been to build. That frame is definitely NOT standard issue.

I had this exact bike when I was a kid.

Wait a minute... I crashed it when I was a kid, knocking off the front reflector and bending the bracket for it in such a way that, if you turned the handlebars all the way around, it would scrape an arc into the aluminum behind it. I can see that your bike is the same way.

Uh. Either that was a VERY common occurrence, or... where did you say you bought this bike from?

Kool bike i think with a history like no other,,i think rare but not worth all that much right now but i think later will bring much more.I have 3 in the bike Museum one with mag wheels ,,i was told they made some that way,,,I paid 300 for a very nice one and paid 50.00 for one i found at a flee market

Back