When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy 26" Middleweight Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Anything with these models and Bell Helmets? The valve stem caps were red and have faded to white but have Bell on them and the rack on the back has a spot where it looks like a "Bell" badge would have gone.
The tires and tubes look like replacements from Walmart, with the Bell label; might have been CST (cheng shin?) MBT tread tires.

Is it safe to assume that the tank/pod on this bike would have looked like this one?

HuffyMiddleweightEldorado14.jpg

I have decided to move this bike along to a new home. I am going to get some newer tires on it so it can be immediately ridden when purchased. What does everyone think is a fair price to get this bicycle enjoyed and preserved?

This Huffy I just acquired looks to be if similar vintage. I don't know much about it yet. The rack look a lot like yours.

Bike- Huffy Camaro.jpg

Here are 2 shots of how the Huffy currently is with my buddy. He was in the process of repainting it and became a fan of the brazing so it was cleared and the direction changed. (Note the turned nipples in the truss rods) For some of the folks that are working on a resto I think the remaining parts could be available. These are a nice bike.

E9A93DBE-041E-44C3-8477-41E4364D3600.jpeg

77FD1F7C-F155-459E-B736-757E2FE3C243.jpeg

I bought this Huffy from a guy for $20. It was totally original except for tires. I've purchased some new tires and the fenders don't fit over them. Original paint still and I've installed a chrome chain and fork crown. Had to take chain guard off to work on and never reinstalled it

IMG_20230405_160611387.jpg

IMG_20230405_160618851.jpg

IMG_20230405_160622977.jpg

IMG_20230405_160634058.jpg

IMG_20230405_190509970.jpg

Back