When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

huffy? Cheater slick bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DrewCfromSC

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, im gathering info for finding my first bike. It was a Kmart parking lot sale. 1966? It cost $26.88 and I paid 1/2! with my savings. Think it was a Huffy but I know it was called the Cheater slick. Mine was red but remeber choosing between red or green. Anyone have one and like to share some info?
Drew C

This one ?

1968 Huffy Cheater Slick

Attachments

• today s2 031.jpg
    today s2 031.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 2,638
That looks like it! Keep me in mind if you see a red one for sale anywhere, or at least a chainguard. Id like to hang it in my shop.
Drew C.

I have a red dragsters guard, different labeling. I also have a complete 5spd Cheater slick. I'd need like 600 or trade for something awesome.

i have access to the chain guard. I will get pic and value this weekend. I live in the town wear huffys were made. Celina,oh.

i have a red and chrome cheater slick modified

hey i have a 1968 huffy cheater slick modified in damn near mint cond with ram handlebars and the sissy bar if your still looking email me with questions at [email protected]

Back