When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

huffy? Cheater slick bike?

-

DrewCfromSC

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, im gathering info for finding my first bike. It was a Kmart parking lot sale. 1966? It cost $26.88 and I paid 1/2! with my savings. Think it was a Huffy but I know it was called the Cheater slick. Mine was red but remeber choosing between red or green. Anyone have one and like to share some info?
Drew C

This one ?

1968 Huffy Cheater Slick

Attachments

• today s2 031.jpg
    today s2 031.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 2,634
That looks like it! Keep me in mind if you see a red one for sale anywhere, or at least a chainguard. Id like to hang it in my shop.
Drew C.

I have a red dragsters guard, different labeling. I also have a complete 5spd Cheater slick. I'd need like 600 or trade for something awesome.

i have access to the chain guard. I will get pic and value this weekend. I live in the town wear huffys were made. Celina,oh.

i have a red and chrome cheater slick modified

hey i have a 1968 huffy cheater slick modified in damn near mint cond with ram handlebars and the sissy bar if your still looking email me with questions at [email protected]

Back