When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Cheater Slick

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DesmoDog

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm sure I had bikes before this one, but I thik they were all hand me downs. This is the first one I remember getting brand new.

Bike.jpg

I broke the frame on the first one. I was bummed, but the store replaced it. I still remember wheeling the broken one into the store with my dad and getting the new one! Who knew there were warranties?

I spent so much time on that bike. Learned to wheelie on it. Always wanted a Stingray (who didn't back then?) but so be it.

It is never too late. Welcome and thank you for posting to this thread. No pics of me on a bike as a kid, love to see them.
Well I suppose it's safe to say it here... I do check out Stingray ads when I see them... but I don't want one bad enough to spend the money I see them go for. Someday maybe I"ll find a much neglected one and build something. It could happen.

I'm kind of surprised this is the only picture of me with a bike as a kid. Growing up pre-cell phone had that effect though. Actually I'm not even sure where the original is for this picture.

Back