When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Corvair

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Crazybikelady

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've got a Huffy Corvair (mens, black) in VERY good condition. I LOVE this bike, it was my first as a collector, but does anyone else love this bike? What sort of desirability does it have & what could its value be? I'll post pictures as soon I can tomorrow, it's out in the barn, but just wanted to see what anybody would say... Gracias!

The Huffy Camaro and Corvair are very desirable bikes IF they are the mens frame versions. You have guys who restore Camaros and Corvairs that look for these bikes and they often will pay as much, if not more than, a bicycle collector. Why? I don't know. I can't really give a value without seeing pics.

The Huffy Camaro and Corvair are very desirable bikes IF they are the mens frame versions. You have guys who restore Camaros and Corvairs that look for these bikes and they often will pay as much, if not more than, a bicycle collector. Why? I don't know. I can't really give a value without seeing pics.

let's not forget the Galaxie and a few others which were essentially the same bike with a different car name on the tank. $150-$200 all day long, unless an extremely mint original, then maybe $350 tops. The girls versions are only 15% cheaper.

Yea, the Galaxie and Eldorado for the most part are the more common and cheaper of those kinds of bikes. You also had the Huffy Impala, which actually never said "Impala" anywhere on the bike itself; only if you own or have seen the dealer catalogs will know its an Impala.

The girls bikes are way cheaper and are in far more abundance. the most common by far is the Camaro with the white frame and purple tank and rack. I would sleep very good at night parting about 4 or 5 of those out as I get SICK of seeing them all voer eBay and Craigslist. I had to part a '66 Huffy Fury last year, hated to do it but some idiot hit the bike with automotive grade paint which will NOT come off without taking it down to bare metal.

Yea, the Galaxie and Eldorado for the most part are the more common and cheaper of those kinds of bikes. You also had the Huffy Impala, which actually never said "Impala" anywhere on the bike itself; only if you own or have seen the dealer catalogs will know its an Impala.

The girls bikes are way cheaper and are in far more abundance. the most common by far is the Camaro with the white frame and purple tank and rack. I would sleep very good at night parting about 4 or 5 of those out as I get SICK of seeing them all voer eBay and Craigslist. I had to part a '66 Huffy Fury last year, hated to do it but some idiot hit the bike with automotive grade paint which will NOT come off without taking it down to bare metal.

Yeah... I figured the Camaro was quite common... I had the option to buy the Camaro and Corvair at the same time, but only chose the Corvair. I thought that car guys (Corvair guys especially) would love to have this bike with them at car shows. . :)

Last edited:
i would hold out for the corvair car collector.i sold my huffy camaro to a car collector for good money.i also paid a bit more for it because i wanted to put it next to my chevy at car shows a couple times.

My first car was ALMOST a '67 Corvair Monza convertible so if I did get that car I would be in the market for the bike in question here. Can you post pics of the bike?

My first car was ALMOST a '67 Corvair Monza convertible so if I did get that car I would be in the market for the bike in question here. Can you post pics of the bike?

My third car WAS ALMOST a 1967 Plymouth GTX HEMI(w/1970 426 mill)..... coulda shoulda woulda....

lol it was between me and some other car guy battleing over the junkyard gem. The collector in Indiana won...but at least it wasn't crushed! :eek:

I fella I worked with at the Chrysler dealer was gonna sell the GTX for $2400 ($2200) for me in Oct of 1976. At the time a V-8 Volare was around $5500.00 ish

Back