When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Customliner For Sale

-
V

vrod

I have a Huffy Customliner for sale. It is already boxed up and ready to go. If anyone is interested, please email me. I have a lot of close ups of the bike. Tank is in really nice shap einside and out - horn does not work for some reason. The chrome on the fenders are peeling off. The rear wheel adjusters are missing. Rims are pretty nice. Needs new tubes and tires. Front fender light has small dent on th every top. I will include brand new Schwinn Typhoon 26 X 2.125 white walls ( made in Taiwan), which I am not sure if they would fit on the rims or not.
Asking $250 shipped.
Thanks,
Doug
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_3907.JPG
    IMG_3907.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 268
The bike is boxed up and ready to ship out, so it woul dbe hard for me to unbox it and check the serial number - sorry.
It was sold but the guy does not want it at this time, so it is ready to ship - make me a fair offer - it needs to go.
Thanks,
Doug

[email protected]

Back