When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Customliner questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JoeUpstateNY

Look Ma, No Hands!
Boy....I'm a pita lately. Here's another request for anyone who can help. I grabbed this Huffy Customliner on the cheap. I'm looking for any info, tips, identification, correct parts etc. any and all info about this would be helpful. Thanks all for taking time to read this post and hopefully....helping wiht info. VERY appreciated.

huffy1.jpg

huffy2.jpg

huffy3.jpg

huffy4.jpg

huffy5.jpg

huffy6.jpg

huffy7.jpg

huffy8.jpg

7H is 1957. It looks a lot like slightly earlier Huffys, especially the tank. I guess they just kept making it. It probably had some graphics of an airplane or racecar or something originally. Customliner is a fancy one, Mainliner gets less goodies. I like it!

Reactions: JLF
7H is 1957. It looks a lot like slightly earlier Huffys, especially the tank. I guess they just kept making it. It probably had some graphics of an airplane or racecar or something originally. Customliner is a fancy one, Mainliner gets less goodies. I like it!
THANK YOU Bloo....the year definitelt helped. Now I can google pics and see what is and isn't correct on this bike.

I have some Customliner rear racks. They bolt to the fender, no legs.
I'm not certain if that is what belongs on the bike. I have seen 3 seperate pics of a 1957 Customliner, and they are all different. I guess I'm trying to find out exactly what this bike should look like.

I'm not certain if that is what belongs on the bike. I have seen 3 seperate pics of a 1957 Customliner, and they are all different. I guess I'm trying to find out exactly what this bike should look like.
From what I know the customliners did come with a rear rack without braces. The rack did mount only to the fender and seatpost. That’s how mine is and the only way I’ve seen them at least.

1955-57 Customliner share a lot with the 1955-58 Radiobike, so finding a men’s Customliner these days that has not been pilfered for parts or converted to a Radiobike is a bit tough. That tank might have original underneath. If you’re up to the task, you can try removing that paint in the tank to expose the original graphics. IF they previous didn’t sand it before repainting.

Back