When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Galaxie Headlight Needed

-

danielbugs

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I need a headlight for a Huffy Galaxie boys (26 inch) bike. It needs to be complete and more or less undamaged, but the chrome doesn't need to be perfect as that can be redone if needed.

Is it made to look like its a double headlight? as I have a rebadged huffy from a local department store that is missing the headlight and trying to find one too and wondering what the huffy model is to make the hunt easier,I seen a girls bike version today and it wont work due to the angle its made to compensate for the angle the tank is on. Jeff

calling Willie Wonka ...

jeff, william should be able to assist you.
p.m. him if doesn't post soon. :cool:

i think your looking for a huffy cadalina do you have any pics if so put them up i/ll try to help you identify it

danielbugs post apic of of your bike also id like to compare your tank with pedal alleys im looking for him one two thanks william

Back