When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Kool Kitten

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Andy Dee

Finally riding a big boys bike
15580382324606012486416001884199.jpg
Any info would be appreciated. Huffy Kool Kitten girls 20" muscle bike. Serial # OH113491. That first 1 may be wrong. Year? Is it rare? Has a small skinny front tire like a Krate bike. Thanks

IMG_20180113_152047370.jpg

I have the boys version, Kool Kat. From the limited googling I've done, not real common. This one was probably 1974 or later due to BMA/6 sticker on the seat tube.
IMG_20180113_152103150.jpg

IMG_20180113_152124100.jpg

I can't tell from your pic if it has the BMA/6 on the seat tube but would put it in the same date range.

Thanks. No BMA sticker on mine. I was thinking it's a 1969 or 1970. That's not a picture of my bike. That's from Google. Mine is all there with a messy seat

Ok, cool! I wasn't sure how early these were made but this is good to know. Thanks! I'm sure someone will have more knowledge to share. Does yours have the tall sissy bar like the pic you posted?

Your bike would be a 70 with a 0H serial number. Kool kittens are not that rare. They are around. Most people take the parts from the Kool Kitten and put them on a Rail frame to make a Slingshot.

Your bike would be a 70 with a 0H serial number. Kool kittens are not that rare. They are around. Most people take the parts from the Kool Kitten and put them on a Rail frame to make a Slingshot.
I hope it's worth more than i paid.

Back