When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Kool Kitten

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They are out there, but they are one of the best Huffy girls bikes to collect. They have two chainguard designs, one with the roller coaster print, and the other with the bubble font. Jaxon is right that a lot of them become parts bikes for boys Slingshots, but lately it seems like more guys are keeping them as is and fixing them. Nice find for $100! Congrats!

They are out there, but they are one of the best Huffy girls bikes to collect. They have two chainguard designs, one with the roller coaster print, and the other with the bubble font. Jaxon is right that a lot of them become parts bikes for boys Slingshots, but lately it seems like more guys are keeping them as is and fixing them. Nice find for $100! Congrats!
Thanks. I need to find someone who can mix some paint to match that color. Any ideas? Thanks

7fe41c0b93d299104881233848d3db7c.jpg

Here’s a pic of my Huffy Kool Kat and Kool kitten. Both are 1970. The gold kool Kat is a rare color from what I’ve been told. The kitten is all original. I had the guard on the Kat repainted to match the original color of the bike and had decals made to match the original design.

a7a465cd12e00a7f4ddbbe77adfa40dd.jpg

Back