When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Middleweight photo album

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I realized I DO have a Huffy MW, I think it's a Coast to Coast "All American". Not much to look at.
CRIM00032-1.jpg

Just picked this one up today

1964 Huffy gorls Silver Jet.
Stephen I know you want the rear rack but, man this bike is in great shape. I dont know brother...nice complete bike here.
The wife likes it. And she says she can put a nice sized cocktail cup in the baskets for the cruises on the boardwalk.....but it was sold....sorry babe:eek:

humamava-1.jpg

umenupy6-1.jpg

sy6ute4e-1.jpg

7y9uruhy-1.jpg

y6upuvy9-1.jpg

7u2ara7e-1.jpg

pugu4y3e-1.jpg

ajydedy8-1.jpg

Then I decided to pick up the boys version....not near as nice as the girls and the wife says it's not fair....so the search to satisfy her thirst for another chromed framed girls middleweight (and me....lol) continues

1964 boys Huffy Silver Jet

attachment.php

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Huffy

Very nice find JD. You'll have it looking brand new with a little elbow grease. Have to send me a pic of you guys riding the boardwalk..Thanks

Tanks for sharing all the pics JD and others. I love these bikes and they aren't half as pricey as the Krates. I might quit the Krate world for a while. I just love these tanklight bikes and many of the older tank bikes, too. My wife needs a cruiser. I'll get her to find a model she likes and buy her one! Murray has great looking tanklite bikes. They were the ones that made the Liner series, like the Spaceliner and others? What kind of tanklite bikes did Schwinn make? Tanks, guys.

1961 Huffy Eldorado

Here's my only Huffy Middleweight (& my only middleweight) which is now a custom. I kept all the original parts and will fully restore it some day as it was my Brother-in-law's childhood bike. Chrome was too far gone & needs re-plating & I wanted a custom at the time to cruise at the beach so it got all new bright parts except the chainring. Obviously it was also customized early in it's life with a banana seat & ape hangers during the Stingray crazy 60's.

Before:

1961HuffyEldorado001b-1.jpg

After:

IMG_5267-1.jpg

Gary, nice bike, but it could use chrome fenders.It would really compliment your white tires. Wish I lived near the beach.

Gary, nice bike, but it could use chrome fenders.It would really compliment your white tires. Wish I lived near the beach.

Tires are too big, they barely clear. I actually bought aftermarket chrome fenders & it's just too tight plus they'd just be a pain to clean where it primarily gets ridden with all the sand & salt. It will just be a light as possible beach cruiser for a few years until I decide to build another earlier beach cruiser, then this bike will be restored.

Cool. Glad to hear you are going to restore it in the future. Just wondering and making a suggestion. Not trying to get into anybodys business.;)

64 Huffy / Monark Silver King

So, to keep this thread active, as it should be kept, here is a 64 Huffy built Monark Silver King. As adam has mentioned before, Huffy bought out Monark back in the mid 50's.
Correct me if I'm incorrect, Adam.

Anyway this has to be the nicest condition middleweight Silver King I've ever seen. Got to be a 9 out of 10...just saying...I mean, look at that almost perfect fender ornament. It has a hairline crack in the tail fin. They are never all intact!!

attachment.php

And it too has the ever elusive rear tailight assy

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back