When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Monza GT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well it was mid to high level bike at the time and it was the only Huffy offered in the 60s to have a chromed tank. The Monza GT featured a standard rack (I think the springer was optional) but it had the electric headlight and the horn standard. A comparable bike was the F-85 and it was a step-down from the Silver Jet (top of the line). The F-85 was only offered in a mens frame and had a springer rack with the tail light standard (only other bike besides the Silver Jet to have this feature standard). However, the F-85 only had a headlight tank, no horn.

The Monza GT was produced from 1964-1969 (I think, I may be wrong).

Like all late 50s and 60's middleweights, finding a mid or high level bike with all of it's parts is quite rare and condition is everything.

I will try to post some pictures. I'be located one and I don't know if it's worth the $100 they're asking.

(Why does the font size in my post come up so small but it's larger if I reply with a quote?)

I will try to post some pictures. I'be located one and I don't know if it's worth the $100 they're asking.

(Why does the font size in my post come up so small but it's larger if I reply with a quote?)

See what I mean?

I don't notice a difference in the font? What you are quoting is smaller and italicized. That is normal. For the price, if the bike is complete and functional, thats a fair price. I haven't seen a nice Monza G.T. in a long time, but they usually hit around $150-$200 (assuming this is a mens frame).

I discovered it was a problem with my brand new Droid Razr phone. I'm now using a loaner phone while Best Buy sends the Razr off to be fixed or junked.

Back